jobs links & forms
Shiprock Chapter Public Employment Program (PEP)
The purpose of the Shiprock Chapter Public Employment Program (PEP) is to provide temporary employment opportunities for eligible Shiprock Chapter members. The Shiprock Chapter Officials and Shiprock Administrative staff may extend employment past the 6-month recommended timeframe upon justification and budget availability.
- To Protect the assets of the Navajo People by insuring that the benefits of the Navajo Public Employment funding is used in an efficient and prudent manner.
- To provide temporary employment for Chapter members to work on Chapter projects and/or projects that benefit the community.
- To provide temporary employment for Chapter members with the limited funds allocated.
- The Chapter Officials and Administrative staff shall have the responsibility of processing the applications, determining the eligibility of applicants, to hire and to provide supervision.
SUMMER YOUTH EMPLOYMENT
Application are available in the office for Pick-Up ONLY
Application Due Dates:
- COLLEGE – June 2, 2022 @ 5 pm
- HIGH SCHOOL – June 2, 2022 @ 5 pm
- Completed Shiprock Chapter Application
- Valid Identification
- Shiprock Chapter Voter’s Registration Card (under 18, parents must provide Shiprock Voter’s Card and registered for more than 6 months) College Student must be registered for more than 3 months with Shiprock Chapter
- Letter of Interest
- Under 18 – Parental Consent Form
*Parents must attend the Parent Orientation prior to child participation*